Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday's Grace Notes

Wednesday's Grace Notes
Waking up and finding that the sun beat me to it!  Forgiving myself for not meeting my own demands, allowing myself that second mug of coffee, only being able to eat 1/2 my food,  making my homemade soups...  realizing that all along God has been supplying all of my needs and I was the biggest roadblock  and now I am waving my white flag. Dramatically increasing my steroids, beginning a very minor antidepressent and, this is the big thing....  I began having sezuires once I turned 21 followed by a life of illness. Last night for the very first time in my entire life  changing my bandages and asked God "Lord! Why me?  What have I done to deserve this?"
Do I place myself above Christ?  Even He cried to His father in Heaven "My God my God why have you forsaken me?
Now it's my turn to praise Him and say
"My God my God! Why have you blessed me?".
It all comes down to Grace.
Celebrate the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment