Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursdays Grace Notes

Thursdays Grace Notes
I have personally experienced so much pain and worse yet witnessed again and again the suffering of others. 2011 has been a sense of Hell itself .  Or has it been?  It has been the most beautiful experiences of my life.  I praise God for them.   I will never be the same. I never want to be the same.  Now I have so much of the good parts of myself to give,  I have pneumonia.  Can you imagine having bronchitis asthama or Copd Every day?  Now I once again have been given another eye and heart lesson of the struggles of others.   I roll into the kitchen in the morning filled with stress.  "Should I have 1/2 of a bagel with my beloved coffee and Greek yogurt or a bowl of cereal.  Some beautiful woman on the other side of the world just lost her fifth child to water so dirty it cannot be printed on this page.  How can I go without praising Jesus for MY lupus and MY available medicine.  Suddenly my blessings are raining down me and I will never be the same.
Celebrate... CELEBRATE the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment