Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday's Grace Notes

Thursday's Grace Notes
The unbelievable kindness of people... yesterday "The Ladies" came just to clean my floors.  When they left I discovered that they cleaned everything!  They really took care of me.  Thanks to them I only took one nap yesterday, "I can't be jealous and happy at the same time",  my worst day with God is still better than any day without Him",  getting to know my neighbors, last Sunday I didn't make it to church... neither did a new acquaintance that I met while doing one of my "roll abouts".  Once connecting with tears we both said "THIS is church!, new art and music students, and not sleeping well because I couldn't wait to begin this glorious day.  Really.  So far I am off to a great start!
Celebrate the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment