Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday's Grace Notes

Wednesday's Grace Notes
If you are a Christian, you are welcome here, Atheist, "Father Mother God", or just "hanging out" you are welcome here and we all can learn from each other,  hanging out with "half baked Christians... no wait that's me!  LOL,  being a trained facilitator since I was 23...  yes I have always been weird,  so much healthier but Doctors and nurses are still calling me to "check in",  turning a gossip into a "but bless her heart, let's pray for her" is still a gossip,  if I'm going to do something, make it fun!  and cleaning teams that work extra hours just to truly take care of me and to get down to the nitty gritty are really not gaining a great profit but they are making God's day.
Celebrate the day
I am so happy I can barely stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment