Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday's Grace Notes

Tuesday's Grace Notes
When you are trying to help someone and they don't want it a wise woman just simply walks away...  Being brave and bold and posting about my "not wanting to play along" black legs.  I received responses from my Twitter, Facebook, email accounts, whole living, fineartamerica, linkedin and daily blogs.  "Thank you. I don't feel so alone".... "now I really do count my blessings every day."  TMI?  Maybe but I promised God to advocate for Lupus Then my art.  God keeps His promises.  So should I. People cutting me some slack after learning that I had a brain stem stroke in 1996 and running a business is sometimes hard to do.  Emails for me for communication help.  If this "compromised brain can do it then we all can... as long as we continue to help each other...  Thank you.  Thank you so much for being there.  Thanks to you I can always
Celebrate the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment