Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday's Grace Notes

Wednesday's Grace Notes
Making today an "oh wow!" moment, seeking out mentors to bless me and maybe i can help them as well,  "oh wow!" now I have a courier service to transport my paintings around Jax and friends to do the smaller deliveries I haven't missed ALL of my art show deadlines after all, "oh wowie zowie!' yesterday I used my rollator walker to walk down to get the mail and back for the first time in over two months.  Really hard, I'll do it again today, training my dog Panda to go for walks with me in my power chair,  give give give.. this could be the last "oh wow!" day of my life,  after being told that I only had friends because they felt sorry for me,  "oh wow" he was wrong,  Praying that one day I will STAND in front of my Lord and Saviour and hear Him say "Well done my good and faithful servant" and I will say through tears of joy "Oh wow!"
Celebrate the day!
www.asbellarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment