Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday's Grace Notes

Saturday's Grace Notes
All of my "stuff" belongs to God,  picking up the soup can phone and saying "hello progresso, I have been eating soup and my jeans now fit!" (it's a commercial, but they do fit!),  I hope that in my old age one will find an unfinished symphony on my piano, a half written song on my music stand, a notepad of unfinished grace notes on my desk and a large unfinished painting on my easel with a creative chaos of tubes of paint showing that up to the very end I was dancing with life,  God gives me opportunities every day,,, it is up to me to take advantage of them,  loving Saturday's... the very word makes me happy and brings out the kid in me.
Celebrate the day!
nancy-asbell.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment