Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday's Grace Notes

Wednesday's Grace Notes
My Mayo doctors allowing me to go home yesterday and NOT admitting me to the hospital with a severe life threatening cellulitis infection, the same doctors calling me throughout the day and having me email them photo updates, neighbors going to the bank for me,  friends bringing me lunch and dinner,  pain medicine:),  the public library paying off my overdue fines since I can't get there (I kid you not!) and renewing ALL of my 18 overdue  Christmas CD's through Christmas,  having the strength and endorphins to complete four Animal Postcards (due today),  enjoying the crisp crunch of a golden delicious apple while listening to Andy Williams croon...  and I woke up so overwhelmed and in pain and depressed.  What a difference a day makes!
Celebrate the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment