Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday's Grace Notes

Thursday's Grace Notes
Seeing things in a different light, be very careful with what you for... God just may be listening again, all of my guardian angels , my new courier service... affordable, professional and insured, (I'm back!), many years ago Glenn and I had the privilege of being the Jax. Lupus Facilitators. My doctors would schedule new Lupus patients before and after my appts to gently hold their hands and support them while my doctor smiled and kept giving me the "thumbs up sign" behind their back, cute,. I don't know where that Nancy is but I think that I can find her AND being so absorbed in my work yesterday that I didn't know that my watch was upside down until 5:00 in the afternoon. I love my life!
Celebrate the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment